Services and Pricing

Other Information

Real Shots offers a wide variety of photography services. View the services and pricing tabs to learn more about how Real Shots can capture your memories and fit within your budget!

In addition to the details outlined for each type of session, the following applies to all Real Shots Photography services:

*Additional edited images available for purchase
*50% discount on full-gallery purchase if purchased within 72 hours of delivery!
*All final images are provided in color with black and white images provided at photographer’s discretion, unless otherwise agreed prior to session.

Special events and custom shoots will be priced and agreed upon in advance.  Special events and custom shoots will require a 75% deposit due at acceptance of price quote. Remaining 25% due 7 days prior to event date.

Payment in full is required and due at least 4 days prior to session date.

For sessions booked within 15 days of session date, full amount due is required to secure your booking. All other sessions require a 50% deposit to secure booking with the remaining amount due no later than 7 days prior to your session date.

Military and Veteran discounts available.  Periodic promotions may also apply.

Email info@realshotsphotography.com for a custom quote.

All advertised Real Shots images are available for purchase. Please visit our Image Galleries to purchase digital images or prints, or visit our Etsy shop to purchase digital downloads of Real Shots images.

All sessions and purchases will include copyright release! Files will be available for immediate download upon payment and/or delivery. Prints will be shipped directly from printing service.

All rights reserved.